THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL PHYSICAL THERAPY PROGRAM.
DETERMINE THE AREAS YOU NEED TO WORK ON AND MAKE A PLAN TO ADDRESS THEM.
Sport-specific assessments include:
- Force plate analysis: to determine asymmetries in right vs left sides of the body
- Biomechanics/motion analysis: running, jumping/landing, weightlifting form
- Training load: GPS, exertion, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, stress, recovery and readiness scores
- RETURN TO PLAY: readiness to return to your sport after injury
PUT THE WORK IN.
In-person or online training.
- App-based, individualized instruction and communication between sessions
- Inspiration, motivation, and support
- Fast results with less visits than "typical" PT
- 1:1 time with a Doctor of Physical Therapy who has over 15 years coaching experience
HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING TO REACH YOUR PEAK.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING TO BE BETTER THAN BEFORE YOUR INJURY.
- Returning to high performance is different than returning to play. Complete the process through continued training.
"I love showing that they can do what they never thought is possible - achieving athletic excellence or coming back from an injury or feeling their absolute best."
DPT, SCS, CSCS, Pn1
• Doctor of Physical Therapy • Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist • Board Certified Specialist - Sports Physical Therapy • Precision Nutrition Certified
Carol “gets” athletes. A former NCAA Division I soccer player; 15 years coaching experience, member U.S. Olympic Committee Medical Network; Chair, Female Athlete Special Interest Group (American Physical Therapy Association). Runner, yogi, CrossFitter, fitness enthusiast. Carol works closely with Athletic Trainers, Coaches, and Team Physicians. She believes this is critical to an athlete’s success.
ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
GET BETTER, online! Book 1:1 time with Carol and start getting better from your own home.