INJURY RECOVERY IS ABOUT YOU
OUR MISSION IS TO BUILD BETTER ATHLETES BY WORKING WITH THE WHOLE PERSON.
Injury recovery is about you, your goals, and finding the optimal way for your body to move. Get back to the activities you love, or— do them #better.
WHAT YOU GET
• Training, health, nutrition knowledge to empower yourself to work towards your goals
• A comprehensive plan tailored to your needs, built around your training schedule
• 1:1 time with a Doctor of Physical Therapy who has over 15 years of coaching experience
• Fast results with less visits than “typical" PT
• Inspiration, motivation, and support
• Check-ins and chats between sessions
• Motion analysis (if applicable) with a detailed report and copy of your video
"I love showing that they can do what they never thought is possible - achieving athletic excellence or coming back from an injury or feeling their absolute best."
DPT, SCS, CSCS, Pn1
• Doctor of Physical Therapy • Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist • Board Certified Specialist - Sports Physical Therapy • Precision Nutrition Certified
Carol “gets” athletes. A former NCAA Division I soccer player; 15 years coaching experience, member U.S. Olympic Committee Medical Network; Chair, Female Athlete Special Interest Group (American Physical Therapy Association). Runner, yogi, CrossFitter, fitness enthusiast. Carol works closely with Athletic Trainers, Coaches, and Team Physicians. She believes this is critical to an athlete’s success.
at Miracle Performance
23400 Mercantile Rd #4
at Results Personal Training
26001 Miles Road, Suite 3
Warrensville Heights, OH
at The Training Club
6487 Brecksville Rd
TRAINING PROGRAMS ONLY
Injury Clinic for members
of Fleet Feet
SCHEDULE AN ONLINE SESSION
GET BETTER, online! Book 1:1 time with Carol and start getting better from your own home.