PUT IN THE WORK
HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING USING THE LATEST IN SPORT SCIENCE
THE CLE DIFFERENCE:
DETERMINE THE AREAS YOU NEED TO WORK ON, THEN MAKE A PLAN TO ADDRESS THEM.
Sport-specific assessments include:
- Force plate analysis: to determine asymmetries in right vs left sides of the body
- Biomechanics/motion analysis: running, jumping/landing, weightlifting form
- Training load: GPS, exertion, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, stress, recovery and readiness scores
- RETURN TO PLAY: readiness to return to your sport after injury
YOU CAN. END OF STORY.
Reaching your goals involves more than sets and reps.
- App-based, individualized training plans with feedback and communication between sessions
- Mindset training, motivation, and support
- Training gains are made in 2 ways: hard work AND adequate recovery.
- The most successful athletes are the ones who balance these things in the best way. This is called load management.
- CLE Sports PT & Performance uses the same knowledge and technology's that professional athletes use to monitor athlete load and performance: WHOOP, Playermaker, and Vald ForceDecks.
SUCCESS AT EVERY LEVEL.
Youth, college, professional, Olympic.
- Over 15 years of coaching some of the best athletes in CLE. Join them and achieve excellence too.
"I love showing that they can do what they never thought is possible - achieving athletic excellence or coming back from an injury or feeling their absolute best."
DPT, SCS, CSCS, Pn1
• Doctor of Physical Therapy • Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist • Board Certified Specialist - Sports Physical Therapy • Precision Nutrition Certified
Carol “gets” athletes. A former NCAA Division I soccer player; 15 years coaching experience, member U.S. Olympic Committee Medical Network; Chair, Female Athlete Special Interest Group (American Physical Therapy Association). Runner, yogi, CrossFitter, fitness enthusiast. Carol works closely with Athletic Trainers, Coaches, and Team Physicians. She believes this is critical to an athlete’s success.
ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
GET BETTER, online! Book 1:1 time with Carol and start getting better from your own home.